- Commence with an overland journey to Dunche, the main trading post of the area. From here we spend four days hiking up through this beautiful alpine valley to Kyangjin where we rest for a day for some exploration of the high mountains and glacial systems. We track back for three days before taking a different route back to Dunche and onwards to Kathmandu. This trek is ideal for people not wishing to trek over the Laurebina pass 4610 mtrs.
- Day 01: Drive Kathmandu / Syabrubesi (1450 m) by local bus. (Approx. 8 hours drive)
- Day 02: Trek Syabrubeshi / Lama Hotel (2480 m.) ? 6 to 7 hrs walk
- Day 03: Lama Hotel / Langtang village (3541 m.) ? 5 to 6 hrs walk
- Day 04: Langtang / Kyangjin Gompa (3900 m.) ? 3 hrs walk
- Day 05: Day hiking and back to Kyangjin Gompa
- Day 06: Kyangjin Gompa / Langtang Village (3541 m) ? 3 hrs walk
- Day 07: Langtang Village / Lama Hotel (2480 m.) ? 4 hrs walk
- Day 08: Lama Hotel / Syabrubesi via Sherpa Gaun (3000 m) and Khangjung ? 5 to 6 hrs walk
- Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu by local bus.
Note: It is possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting and wildlife safari. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at email@example.com|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|