- Arrive at Kathmandu and aarti at Pashupatinath
- Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel, evening aarti at Pashupatinath temple- UNESCO World Heritage site. During dinner time, orientation program. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
- Kathmandu to Nepalganj via helicopter - 50 minutes of helicopter ride
- After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in air conditioned coach to Pashupatinath temple, significant temple in the world dedicated to Lord Shiva, on the bank of river Bagmati. Thereafter, drive to airport and board your helicopter ride for 50 minutes to Nepalganj. Overnight stay at Nepalganj. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
- Nepalganj is the gateway to the Far Western Mountain Region to Nepal.
- Overnight stay at Hotel. Dinner included.
- Hotel Siddhartha or Sneha at Nepalganj
- Fly from Nepalganj to Simikot- 45 minutes helicopter ride 2910 m, Airlift from Simikot to Hilsa by helicopter and drive to Taklakot (3900m)- 20 minutes helicopter ride & 30 minutes drive
- Transfer from Hotel to airport and board your 45 minutes helicopter ride to Simikot. The flight to Simikot passes through the rough Mountains where weather often gets cloudy i.ee., the reason the flights bound to this region are early morning when the sky is clear. Overnight stay at Hotel. Breakfast, lunch, dinner included. Rest day for acclimatization. The airport at Simikot has STOL capacity airport (Short take off and landing ) where only small aircraft can fly with minimum capacity of 15 - 16 passengers.
- The expected temperature during day time -18 to 25 degree
- Accommodation is in Sun Valley Resort or Equivalent.
- Simikot we fly by Donier or Twin otter aircraft
- Drive from Taklakot to Lake Mansarovar (4500m)- 11/2 hours drive
- After breakfast board helicopter from Simikot and fly to Hilsa which is 20 minutes flight. On arrival, pick - up at Shera border and walk for 10 minutes and cross border, enter Tibet and meet our crew. Take a 30 minutes drive to Taklakot (3900m), overnight stay at guest house. Breakfast, lunch, dinner included.
- The expected temperature during day time- 22 to 32 degree and during night- Upto -3 to -4 degree Celsius .
- Taklakot to mansarover Distance is 105 km and it takes 11/2 hr
- Climate is quite windy.
- Holy Dip in Mansarover Lake
- Kailash parikrama of 102 km
- Drive from Lake Mansarovar to Darchen (4560m)- 01hr hours drive
- Holy Dip in Mansarover Lake ,breakfast, drive 30kms to reach Darchen (4560m), which is the base camp of Mt. Kailash. Rest day for acclimatization to higher altitude and preparation for Kora/Parikarma with porters , Pony and Logistics Overnight stay at new guest house. Breakfast, lunch, dinner included.
- Darchen to Dirapuk (4750m) via YamaDwar (Outer Kora- Day 1)- 30 minutes drive and 4-5 hours of trek trek
- This is the day to begin your Kora/Parikarma. After breakfast, take a drive of 07kms for 30 minutes to reach YamaDwar. It is necessary to pass through YamaDwar to visit Holy Mt. Kailash. Here those yatris who are not willing to go for the prikrama would return to Dirapuk and others would start the Trek to Dirapuk (4750m) which is a 4-5 hours of trek for 12kms on unusual altitude. Overnight stay at guest house. Breakfast, lunch, dinner included.
- The Pilgrims would see the magnificent view of North face of Kailash and the beautiful sunset
- The expected temperature during day time- 12 to 18 degree and during night- Upto -5 to -8 degree celsius.
- Important we would take a short stopover before commencing the Parikrama from Darchan to obtain the Entry permit to the restricted region from the local police and army officials
- Darchan to Yumdwar is 7km and drive time is 30 min
- Altitude of Dirapuk is 4950 m
- Climate is windy and rainy
- Dirapuk to Zuthulpuk (4850m) via Dolma La Pass (Outer Kora- Day 2)- 08 hours of trek
- After breakfast, trek to Zuthulpuk via Dolma La Pass (5600m). The most difficult passage of Kora/Parikarma which leads to a difficult journey as we have to trek upto 18600 ft. with unpredictable weather. So it is advisable to start the trek early morning and keep food and baggage light. We will trek for 7-8 hours about 20-22km and on route we will have a sight of Gaurikund (5630m). Arrive at Zuthulpuk (4850m) and rest overnight at guest house. Breakfast, lunch, dinner included.
- The expected temperature during day time- 14 to 22 degree and during night- Upto -3 to -5 degree Celsius.
- Climate is Windy
- Zuthulpuk to Taklakot via Holy Lake Mansarovar (End of Kora)- 03-4 hours of trek
- Today we will complete the holiest journey of our life- Parikarma of Holy Mt. Kailash. After breakfast, trek for 03-4 hours till Darchen where our vehicles will be waiting to drive us to Taklakot via Lake Mansarovar parikarma (complete the Mansarover Parikrama). Overnight at guest house for peaceful and soul sleep. Breakfast, lunch, dinner included.
- Taklakot to Hilsa & fly to Nepalganj via Simikot by Helicopter onward to kathmandu
- After breakfast, drive to Nepal border, Hilsa and fly to Nepalganj via Simikot by helicopter and onward to Kathmandu
- This is a cushion day, considering any last minute climatic or political insurgence, if any.
- Fly back for onward journey with memories of Holy Mt. Kailash
- Departure transfer to connect your onward journey. Breakfast included.
- Please note, the climatic condition throughout the yatra is mildly windy or windy.
- The air route between Nepalganj and Simikot passes over remote mountain region where weather often gets cloudy.
- As per the visa rule of the Chinese government, all group members should enter together and exit together. So, until and unless all members do not come to Hilsa, no one can cross the border.
- A brief halt in Darchen is done as few travel documents are required from the local police and army officials as well as once should only entry the region in a group.
Additional (+3 Days) Muktinath Tour Along with Kailash Tour(Yatra)
|Price per person Indian Citizen
|Price per person NRI (Foreign)
Kathamndu to Pokhara
Instant of Departure after kailash Yatra start Muktinath Yatra Early morningdrive to Pokhara via Manakamana Temple O/N hotel halt in Pokhara.
Pokhara to Jomsom
Early morning flight to Jomsom then drive to Muktinath temple (By Jeep), givingplenty of time for yatris to do pooja, bath etc. Afternoon drive back to Jomsomover night stay in Jomsom at Hotel, Meals Plain(B/L/D).
Jomsom to Pokhara (optional Kathmandu)
Early morning flight back to Pokhara, half day pokhara sightseeing (vindavasini temple, David fall, Fewa Lake, Madehev cave & hellip; afternoon fly back to Kathmandu transfer to Hotel.(B/L/D)
Pokhara to Kathmandu After breakfast departure transfer trip conclude.(B)
|Above Price Include
||Above Price not Include
|Hotel accommodations in tour:- one nights in Kathmandu, two nights in Pokhara one nights in Jomsom. Manakamana cable car tickets.Entry permit, schedule airtickets:- Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara and Pokhara and surface Airport tax. Kathmandu to pokhara pokhara to Kathmandu By Bus, Jomsom Muktinath / Jomsom Jeep drive (SIC basis) andentire tour pure Indian vegetarian food according to above listed trip program.
||Domestic airport tax, Tips, Personal expenses(beverage, phone call, cold drinks, mineral water etc), if need any things more than program, rescue and emergency charge, in case flight cancel additional day hotel stay expenses, International air tickets, travel insurance.
|Above price Include :
In Kathmandu Delux hotel accommodations 2 nights with full board meals basic and 1 night standard hotel in Nepaljunj, 1 night at Simikot. Full board meals basic as per above itinerary, all required transportations and sightseeing as per above listed trip itinerary in Nepal & Tibet. Tibet visa, Entry permit, Kailash parikarma entry fee, Entries tour best available Guesthouse including two nights during the parikarma, all veg. meals (dinner/breakfast/lunch). We provide pack lunch while we walk on parikarma, experience Indian cook, English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide, requires Nepalese Sherpa's, Luxurious coach transportation, supporting truck for luggage, Yak and yak man during the parikarma for carrying NTP luggage and equipment's only, first aid, Oxygen gas Cylinder, Holy Lake Manasarovar parikarma (Circuit) by drive. We provide Duffle Bag, Down Jackets, (Duffle Bag we provide as souvenir gift from our company).
|Above price not Include :
Tips, personal expenses, beverage, cold drinks, phone call, rescue and emergency cost, medical and hospital expenses (in case sick on the way kailash Yatra). Travel insurance, personal riding horse, personal use porter, in case flight cancel additional day hotel stay expenses, international flight tickets.
Important for accommodation
: It is to be noted that the single/twin sharing rooms will be provided only in Kathmandu and during camping. At all other places only small guest houses or hotels are available where rooms will be on sharing basis with other pilgrims (dormitories) on twin/triple or multi sharing basis depending on the availability.
The prices indicated with each trip are based on twin share & group basis after Kathmandu .
Indian food is a sheer delight for the traveller. On our India group tour packages mostly breakfasts are a part of the package. In addition to it we also include few lunches and dinners based on our experience for giving you a special local experience. For the rest of the meals, we prefer to offer the travellers flexibility and freedom of choosing meal and local restaurant of their choice. Our guides will suggest you restaurants you can try for a meal. This not only offers you budgeting flexibility but also keeps you free to try something apart from the group activities.
It is the responsibility of the traveller to respect the local culture, customs and nature. Keep the places you travel clean, do not encourage beggars by tipping them.
It is strongly recommended that while travelling in public areas and crowded streets or/and otherwise too, keep your passport, money etc in a neck wallet. Do not carry your valuable jewellery items etc during the trip as you will not require them for the trip. Many hotels also provide the facilities of safety lockers which can be used as per the hotel policy.
Though it is not mandatory for the travellers but in India tour guides, drivers, porters etc expect tips for their service. This is not included in our price and is totally at your own discretion.
All sightseeing points are mentioned in the itinerary and will be visited by our expert tour guides. Tickets to such monuments in Kailash Mansarover holy tour are included for the mentioned monuments and museums etc. For sightseeing trips other than the planed, the traveller must inform our office in advance or communicate to our staff or local tour guide. Such additional sightseeing trips will be subject to availability and can be booked at additional cost only. Our staff and guides work under the supervision of our local expert team in each city, to ensure your safety and minimize any sort of risk. Though we try to offer the travellers the lowest possible price for the trips, but sometimes our price may be slightly higher than our competitors since at NTP Tourism Affairs Ltd. there are a team of many local experts engaged in organisation and execution of your Golden Triangle group tour. To ensure your safety and quality of services, we recommend that, in the event of any additional sightseeing trip, additional hotel bookings, flight tickets etc you contact our staff in Delhi head office, directly.
How to Pay
For your bookings with us, you can make payments by any of the following methods:
1. Swift Bank Transfer / Telegraphic Transfer
2. Online Credit Card Payment using 'Secured Online Credit Card Payment Gateway' powered by Visa and MasterCard..
|Indian passport holders
|Foreigners and NRIs
||Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at email@example.com
||Scanned passport copies (Colored copied), 2 photos
||Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person
29(FM) (Jyeshtha Purnima)
28(FM) (Jyeshtha Purnima)
27 (FM) (Shadha Purnima)
26(FM) (Shravana Purnima)
How much is duration of Kailash Mansarover Yatra?
Kailash Mansarover Yatra is ex Kathmandu and has following Duration
- 10 days for the Helicopter Route Via Nepalganj/Simikot
- 13 Days for the Overland route via Nyalam and usually coaches are provided upto Kodari Border and after clearing the Immigrations 17 seater coach
- 14 Tour Via Lhasa where Kathmandu Lhasa to/fro by flight and onward by land transport
- 17 Days Inner Kora with Nandi Parvat and Astapad
How is the tour usually conducted for the 13 days Land Route?
13 days Land route is very systematically planned with combination of Transport and other arrangements ?
Kathamndu to the Kodari Border delux Tourist coaches
At Kodari Border we clear the Immigration and proceed to the Tibet (China) and meet our Tibetan Guide and Vehiicles
We Drive for the next hault at Nyalam Via Zhangmu (Small Tibetan township at the border)
For acclimatization 2 nights at Nyalam and than drive Saga to Mansarover to Darchan/Tarboche? YamDwar the starting point of Kailash Parikrama
Than 2 Nights of Kailash parikrama via DIrapuk and Dolama Pass ?Zuthulpuk to Darchan and Mansarover
Than Drive back same route mansarover ? Saga- Nyalam ? Kathmandu
How many parikrama we do in Kailash ?
We would conduct and facilitate Two Parikramas
Mansarover Parikrama of 112 Km is done by the Eco Coaches
Kailash Parikrama of 2 nights is optional depending upon the guest health since the trek of 38 kms via Dirapuk and Zuthulpuk option of Pony /yak is also available on direct payments.
Which is the best time to travel for the Yatra ?
Kailash is a seasonal destination with the Yatra operation April to September only every year and get affected by the political and natural reasons so as an when you are able to manage and all goes well you could undertake the Yatra.
Which vehicles are used during the Yatra on the Tibet Side ?
Mini Coaches 17 seater /Van/Coaster depending upon the group size, guest requirement and permits.
What type of stay arrangements are planned for the Yatra at kathmandu?
We usually provide Three star or equivalent for the Yatra at Kathmandu.
What kind of stay arrangement is planned at Tibet ?
We provide combination of Best available Guest Houses during the Travel but during Kailash Parikrama only Mud Houses are available so that is arranged for a night hault.
What kind of Food is provided for the Kailash yatra ?
We serve pure vegetarian satvik food during the Stay at Kathmandu and during the Yatra where by at the Hotel at Kathmandu the same is laid in buffet and there after during the Yatra cooked by our accompanying Sherpas and served to suit the Yatri palate in tough high terrains.
How can we do the Puja and availability of the Pandas?
A Yatri can perform his /her own rituals during the Yatra and at Mansarover where as pandits are not available in the region but some of the groups bring along there own pandits and perform Puja
If I am unable to do Kailash parikrama than how things are managed ?
Some times at your own choice and other times Tibetan Guide might ask you to refrain from doing Kailash parikrama observing At the health or else in such cases Pilgrims stay back at Darcahn or Mansarover lake in the Guest for 3 days and enjoy Kailash Standing tall high in front of them. After 3 days from other pilgrims come back and join those staying back than we proceed for the return journey to Kathmandu.
How many days Yak/Pony or porter is required by the pilgrim during the yatra and how much does the same cost ?
The Yak/Pony is required by you only during the Kailash Parikrama and you many decide in advance if required becoz theya re not available en route the yatra. Our Tibetan Guide may assist you with the negotiations. And usually it cost Yuan 1500 for the Yak and Yakmen (the prices are depending upon availability only)
Whata re the hidden charges i.e., to be paid directly during the yatra or else ?
Additional expenses are only incurred in the emergent conditions like natural disaster, political, accidental only. The charges as below are not included in the cost
- Horse /Yak with the the man is not included in the cost (You may need for the Kaialsh parikrama)
- Additional drink, sim card / telephone/fax. laundry, travel insurance and additional transportation
- Service tax levied by the Government
- Puja /Tarpan, tips, additional portage services etc
Which currency and how much money we must carry for the Yatra ?
It is suggested that the pilgrim must carry CYN (Chinese Yuan) 5000 minimum for the emergency.
Exchange rates might variate but usually cost around
Indian denomination and USD is acceptable at Kathmadu
Where as in Tibet on CNY is acceptable so you may change at Kathmandu or at the Kodari Border (Nepal-Tibet Border)
Most of the Yatris exchange at Kathmandu or at the Border
If any unused currency than the same can be exchanged at the border or in Kathmandu
What all is provided by the travel company ?
We usually provide the following
- Duffle Bag (you may take back home after the yatra )
- Down Jacket (This is to be returned after the Yatra)
- Sleeping bags (to be returned)
- Oxygen Cylinders and essential medicines
- Souvenir and Kailash yatra certificate
Any kind of Medical certificate is required for the Yatra ?
Till date there is no such ruling but we would suggest patients with the Asthma and Heart ailment should refrain from the yatra and all must get the check up donein order to avoid any issue on the high altitude during the Yatra. like TMT Test, PFT Test, ECG and Blood test.
What all documents are required for the Yatra ?
Passport is the most important documents for which photocopy is required at the time of booking and in original 10 days before departure for the Visas and you will have to carry original along with you during the Yatra in order to clear the formalities enroute.
Can we do Kailash yatra on the full moon day ?
Yes the same can be conducted on the full moon day and every month we have departure schedule for the full moon.
Are the children allowed for the Yatra 6-10 years?
There is no restriction till date and you are best aware of your childs health so if they are physically normal than they may accompany for the yatra
Any specific precaution for the children ?
The same precaution as the elder is taking the same is applicable for the children
Do we need to pay additional for the visa ?
Group Visa cost is included for the Yatra price for China but for Nepal visa you will have to pay extra (applicable only for the other than Indian passport holders only) Indian nationals with Indian passport do not require Visa for Nepal.
Are there frequent landslides during the travel ?
All would depend upon the weather only and cannot be anticipated at this juncture .
How is the sanitation on our way ?
Kathamndu and onward journey has toilets but during Parikrama and Mansarover basic resources are available only.
How is the availability of the drinking water ?
We provide ample amount of Jar water or mineral water during the Yatra and suggest as well to drink as much as possible in order maintain the good health on the high altitude.
Can we carry digital cameras/video cameras ? How is the possibility to recharge and is there any restriction ?
As such there is no restriction and guest may carry still or digital camera. The voltage is 220V in the Tibet area and you may re charge them but there is no such provision durig the Kailash Parikrma so it is advisable to carry additional battery.
How is the communication availability en route the Yatra ?
These days mobiles are connected upto Darchan (The base of Kailash) and you may purchase local card or your mobile for the same on roaming. Else our guide will also be carring the mobile you may use the same or the PCO's available available by paying directly at an extra cost.
When should we book Kailash yatra and how ?
These days there are various payment plans and payment modules (pls call our sales team ) and minimum 35 days before Yatra booking is closed.
For the Booking we would require the following
- Duly filled Booking form
- Passport photo copy 1st and last page (color copy)
- 02 photos
- Advance payment INR20,000 or US$500 (Non refundable deposit)
How can we make the payments ?
Payments can be made through the following mediums'
- Bank transfers through bank (Bank details are mentioned on the invoice)
- Swift transfers /wire transfer (Bank details are mentioned on the invoice)
- Credit /Debit card payments through our corporate site payment gateway www.ntpgroups.com
- Cash or Cheque payment can be made at our company account in HDFC or Syndicate bank in your own city
What all essentials to be carried during the Yatra ?
Total Baggage allowance is 15 kg so we all must ensure to keep it minimum for all the emergencies and an easy baggage managements
- Day back pack for an immediate personal items like medicine, towel, cream, torch etc.
- Minimum clothings for the Yatra
- Toilet Kit (Shampoo, tooth brush, paste, soap, toilet paper etc.)
- Water bottle / Flask for hot water minimum 2 litres
- Comfortable trekking shoes and sandals
- Wollen cotton based socks
- Thermals with long underwear comfortable during travel and parikrama
- Ladies must ensure to carry Pyjama or kurta salwar for the parikrama saris or dresses are not advicable
- Monkey cap
- Underpants, Gloves, Dust Mask
- Sunglasses and sunscreen , lipguard
- Matchbox, candle
- Also it is advicable to carry ? Glucose, electrol an easy enery mediums, dry fruit, biscuits, energy bars, candy etc. (please care to carry things in use and minimum quantity only)
Is there any restriction with the age ?
Usually there is no age restriction but during the rush time and considering weather China Government sometime restrict with the 70 years passengers
What is the cancellation policy ?
- Advance sum of INR20,000 or $500 is non refundable
- If the booking is cancelled 30 days prior to departure, INR 30,000 for Indians & USD 600 for foreigners would be charged as cancellation amount.
- If the booking is cancelled 20 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour cost will be into cancellation process.
- If the booking is cancelled 15 days prior to departure, there will be no refund.
* Should Chinese authorities in their regulatory and administrative concern exercise their authority to disallow travel permit/ visa or restrictions for certain dates, areas, nationalities, shall be abiding by all of us the organizers and subscribers no claim in such a case for compensation will be entertained however the cancellation and refunds can be followed as ritually as in terms.