- Code : NTP-006
- Tour Name : Explore Nepal Tour
- Duration : 07 Nights 08 days
- Destination :Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Chitwan
Upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & traditional welcome assistance by our representative & gettransferred to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest of the day is free for personal activities. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Breakfast & proceed for the half-day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu valley covering Pashupatinath temple- holiest and oldest Hindu temple, Boudhanath stupa- one of the biggest stupa of the world. After sightseeing, drive for Nagarkot. En -route visit Bhaktapur Durbar square- the finest durbar square of the valley where one can visit golden gate, Palace of 55 windows, Nyatapole temple etc. Finally arrive Nagarkot and check into the hotel. Evening enjoy splendid view of eastern Himalaya with sunset. Overnight at Nagarkot.
Walk up early morning to catch the view of Himalayas including Mt Everest- the highest peak in the world at sunrise from your room . Breakfast and drive to Kathmandu en-route Bhaktapur Durbar sightseeing. Then after, transfer to Kathmandu hotel. Check into hotel. Free time to explore as own.Overnight at Kathmandu.
After breakfast & drive to Chitwan National Park. (186 KM /5 hours) . Chitwan is one of the Asia's premier wildlife reserves and extends in 360 square miles of tall grasslands and habitants of wide variety of mammals and birds, including several endangered species. On arrival check into the Resort / jungle lodge followed by welcome drink and briefing about the jungle activities. Lunch and proceed for jungle activities. Dinner and overnight will be at jungle lodge /resort.
Breakfast & proceed for jungle safari on Elephant back where you can get chance to experience an amazing wildlife. If you are lucky enough then can see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds including endangered species. After elephant back safari tour proceed for canoeing in Rapti River or Bhudi Rapti where one can see two types of crocodiles, the Gharial and Mugger basking on the river bank. Visit elephant breeding farm &Also experience walking through the typical Tharu Village in the late afternoon .in the evening, enjoy Native folk tharu dances of the Terais. Back to the lodge/resort.Dinner & overnight at the jungle resort / lodge.
Breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu. On the way, visit the Manakamna Temple. Manokamana is believed to be a temple of goddess who fulfill the wisheswhere you are taken by a cable ride of 8 mins.Get back to highway and continuous drive to Kathmandu. After checking into the hotel. Get refresh and be ready for farewell dinner with cultural in the evening at the Nepali restaurant & overnight.
Breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Kathmandu durbar squareis the historic seat of city. The Durbar Square, with its old temples and places, epitomizes the religious and cultural life of the people. It is here that Kings of Nepal are crowned and their coronations solemnized. Interesting things to seek here are; Living goddess Kumari, Taleju Temple built by King Mahendra Malla in 1549 A.D., Kal Bhairav, the God of destruction, Nautalle Durbar, Coronation Nasal Chowk, the Gaddi Baithak, the statue of King Pratap Malla, the Big Bell, Drum and the Jagannath Temple and Bhudhanil Kantha Temple - worship a god Lord Vishnu(Jal Narayan). Afternoon at leisure.Evening cultural show with dinner.Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast & check out from hotel. Timely transfer to the airport for flight to your onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal.
- Traditional welcome on arrival.
- All arrival and departure transfer on PVT basis on A/C Vehicle.
- 04 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing on CPAI.
- 01 Night accommodation in Nagarkot on twin sharing on CPAI.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Chitwan on twin sharing on APAI.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Nagarkot Hill station our for sunrise over Himalayas en-route Bhaktapur sightseeing
- Chitwan activities: Elephant back safari,Canoe ride in Rapti river, Tharu village tour, Tharu cultural dance, Elephant breeding center, Bird watching and Nature walk.
- Manokamana cable car tickets.
- 1 fare well dinner with cultural show.
- All transfer and sightseeing on PVT basis by A/C Vehicle.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Entrance Fees, Licensed guide, Personal nature of expenses, Tips and overhead extra cost beyond control of Columbus Travels & Tours like natural calamities / Any kind of incidents and accidents.
|Indian passport holders||INR 27,000|
|Foreigners and NRIs||USD 650|
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied), 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|