Everest panorama trekking is ideal for those with less time who never the less want a view of Everest. It provides a good insight into Sherpa culture without the struggle of high altitude trekking in Everest Region. Our destination is the village of Tengboche with its famous monastery where we have time to soak up the atmosphere along with some tremendous views of the very beautiful mountain Ama Dablam in Everest Region. returning to Lukla and a flight back to Kathmandu.
- Day 01: Fly Kathmandu / Lukla. Arrive Lukla and start trek to Phakding (2652 m.)
- Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m)
- Day 03: Rest at Namche Bazaar, walk before breakfast to army camp to enjoy view of Mt. Everest from distance. Back to Namche for breakfast and afternoon free to enjoy the market of Namche Bazaar.
- Day 04: Trek Namche / Tyangboche (3867 m.)
- Day 05: Trek to Khumjung (3780m)
- Day 06: Trek to Phakding (2652m)
- Day 07: Trek to Lukla (2840m)
- Day 08: Fly Lukla / Kathmandu.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|