Pokhara is an adventure paradise, offering activities such as trekking, paragliding, cannoning, rafting, kayaking, mountain biking, jungle tours and much more. We take this opportunity to add another activity to the awesomeness in adventure Nepal has to offer. We are proud to introduce to you the World's Most Incredible Zipline, Zip-Flyer by HighGround Adventures.
- The Zip-Flyer by HighGround Adventures is not just another zip line. At a 56% incline, 1.8km in length, 2000ft vertical drop and speeds of over 140kmph makes this the most extreme ride in the world. A ride of this magnitude has never been built before and we assure that this ride will truly be a unique experience.
- This system by Zip-flyer? LLC, USA is designed with the most advanced technologies, creating a state-of-the-art zipline. Every part of this ride is creatively designed to provide unparalleled performance, precision engineered and manufactured to equal or surpass ANSI-B77 Tramway, ASTM, and TUV SUD codes.
- We hereby propose to you to include us in your in-bound tourist itineraries and sell our amazing product through your network. Please find below herewith the financial details of our offer for your valuable consideration. The above includes:
- Pick-up from HGA office at Lakeside, Pokhara
- Drive to HighGround Zip-Flyer Launchpad in Sarangkot
- Zip-Flyer ride
- Drop-off to HGA office at Lakeside, Pokhara
- Para gliding
- Paragliding in Nepal is extra ordinary package trip. Nepal paragliding tour offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Dhaualgiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m, Annapurna II 7739m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Fishtail 6998m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Niligiri 7041m , beautiful pokhara valley , Phewa lake etc. Paragliding in this Himalayan country can be a truly wonderful and fulfilling experience unparalleled scenic grandeur as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, kites, eagles, while floating over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes and jungles, with a fantastic view of the majestic Himalayas.
- The last three years have seen the activity flourish in Pokhara, and it now is an internationally recognised destination for free-flight enthusiasts.
- Para gliding operates from Sarankot, Pokhara. The paragliding company will pick up the clients from the hotel and take them to the paragliding take off spot. From the drop point, they will drop the clients at the lakeside area. From here to the hotel, the clients will have to manage on their own.
- Ultralight Flight-Motor Gliding in Nepal
- Ultralight aircraft was introduced in Nepal in 1996, and the operator has been offering sightseeing tours in the Pokharas Valley. The choice of Pokhara for ultra-light aircraft is appropriate chiefly because of the proximity of the mountains, and the ice lakes. For those who wish they could fly like birds, this flight is a must. Leave your woes behind on earth, soar to heights, bathe in the clouds, reach out for the mountains and kiss the azure sky. It might be lonely at the top, but the spectacular view from high up there certainly makes up for everything.
- The company operates flights from the Pokhara airport beginning September through June. The flights take place from sunrise to 11 a.m. and from 3p.m. to sunset every day during these months. Three different routes are taken:
- 1) Fly for Fun: Duration 15 minutes. The aircraft flies over the Pokhara city, Phewa Lake, Sarangkot hill at the speed of 50-90 km/hr. The maximum altitude attained is 5,000feet. This flight is designed for the Fun-lover.
- 2) Touch the Fish Tail: Not quite, but still this flight takes you as close to this Fish Tail as is possible without compromising the safety. Duration: 30 minutes.
- Mountain Range Sky Trek: Flight duration 1 hr. This flight covers the whole of the Annapurna range at the speed of 90 km/hr to 130 km/hr. The altitude attained is 12, 000 feet, high above the clouds. This flight is intended for those who like to live life on the fast track, and love a little adrenaline rush now and then.
- The service has two ultra-light aircraft of the model"Biman-1". Designed and manufactured in Russia by Biman Company Ltd, the delta wing aircraft fitted with "ROTAX582" engine and weighing 170 kg, has an operational speed of 50 km/hr to 130 km/hr. The use of aviation-grade aluminum alloys, Dracron, Parachute Recovery System (which will help the aircraft to land safely in case of emergency), world-class piston and satellite-assisted navigation GPS, has enhanced safety while keeping the weight to a minimum. Ultralights can take off and land in a field or on a dirt road, and in areas where other planes fear to tread. The aircraft seats two, a passenger and the pilot; it can fly for hours.
- Manakamana Cable Car
You don't have to be in Switzerland to ride cable cars. The cable car in Nepal takes you up on a spiritual adventure to the abode of Manakamana, the Wish Fulfilling Goddess. Even if you have any wishes to make (assuming that you have got it all or you not a believer), this place offers a unique look into Nepali people's faith in the Goddess Manakamana. The Manakamana temple overlooks terraced fields, and the Trishuli and Marsyangdi river valleys. The hilltop (1302m) also offers a vantage point for taking in the breathtaking view of the Manaslu- Himanchuli and Annapurna massifs to the north.
- Venerated since the 17th Century and commanding royal patronage, Manakamana is located south of the historic town of Gorkha and 6 km north of Mugling. In the past, millions of pilgrims used to do the long arduous up to the hilltop. Many still do.
- From the cable Car Station in Cheres, you get to Manakamana in 10 minutes flat or less. The ride covers the distance of 2.8 kilometers. With 31 passenger- and 3 cargo-cars, each with a seating capacity of 6, the system has the overall capacity of handling 600 persons per hour. The adventure is in getting your wishes fulfilled.
If you thought bungy jumping was restricted to some places in Europe, New Zealand and America, it's time you got an update. The sport has finally found a natural home in the highest mountain range in the world. The ultimate thrill of a bungy jump can now be experienced in Nepal at perhaps the best site in the world.
Nepal's first bungee jumping site is situated 160m over the wild Bhote Koshi River, and located close to the Nepal-Tibet border, a three-hour bus ride from Kathmandu. A jump can be arranged on arrival in Kathmandu. As of now, there is only one agency offering this sport. The jump, at 160m, was designed by one of New Zealand's leading bungy consultants, and is operated by some of the most experienced jumpmasters in the business. It's mishap-proof. The agency takes safety'very, very seriously'.
Mountain biking tour in Nepal is popular adventure package in Nepal. Nepal mountain biking tour takes travelers to you different region trekking trail as well as around Kathmandu and pokhara valley. Nepal mountain biking offer beautiful Himalayan scenery, rural life style, mixed Nepalese culture, monasteries and temple of Nepal. We NTP offer Nepal cycling tour inside Kathmandu valley and out of Kathmandu valley as well as mountain region of Nepal. we have various package cycle tour in Nepal among them Annapurna circuit mountain biking tour, Pokhara Lumbini chitwan mountain biking tour, Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel mountain biking tour, Kakani mountain biking tour, Shivapuri mountain biking tour, Bungmati Khokana mountain biking tour, Daskinkali mountain biking tour are most popular mountain biking trip in Nepal.
- Nepal mountain biking tour can do 1 /2 days up to 4 weeks as per traveler's choice. NTP's cycling guide take to you through rural area with scenic mountain views of Nepal Himalayas. Our experienced guide led carefully either off road or normal trekking route with their depth experience to achieve your goal. Except the Kathmandu valley, Dhulikhel, Nagarkot , Nepal mountain bike tour required mountain biking tour permit through legal Nepal trekking agencies. We arrange both camping / tented or Tea house / lodge cycle tour in Nepal Himalaya. Good physical fitness and mountain biking experience required for Nepal Himalaya mountain bike tour.
- Kathmandu City Tours (A tour with a difference visiting medieval city of Bhaktapur & Patan and its Durbar Square in and off the road bike ride) The Big Descent ( includes drive to the renowned mountain view point at Nagarkot 2,175 meter, from here we bike downhill passing through the sleepy town of Sankhu before riding back to Katmandu).
- Kakani to Katmandu. From here we bike downhill passing through the holy place of Budhanilkantha in the northern rim of Katmandu Valley before riding back to Katmandu) Our wonderful five days ride concludes with a downhill delight from the panoramic mountain resorts at Nagarkot to Katmandu.
- Nepal Mountain biking tour Itinerary
- Day 01: ) Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel,
- Day 02:) preparation for mountain biking tour activities, sightseeing, trekking, & so on.
- Day 03: ) Mountain biking tour /trekking activities (Nepal mountain biking Tour and trekking duration will be depending on your holiday duration in Nepal)
- Day 04: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, and legend of Kathmandu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
- Day 05: After breakfast, shopping/ relaxing with your own activities then three hours before NTP's airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu International airport for onward journey.
The speed is 90 km/hr.