- This valley borders with Khumbu region to the East, the Helambu region to the West and the arid Tibetan Plateau to the North This isolated high valley "Rolwaling" known simply as "the grave" by the indigenous Sherpa's because of its location -deep down between the steep ice-giants of t he Khumbu region. Many mysterious stories have been passed down over the centuries about this valley from where the f orefathers of the present-day Sherpa's once came. It is here that the notorious and celebrated Yeti is supposed to make his home. Entire research expeditions have, so far unsuccessfully, attempte d to find him.
- Day 01 Kathmandu / Barabise (by bus)
- Day 02 Barabise / Kabre (1605 m.)
- Day 03 Kabre / Dolangsa
- Day 04 Dolangsa / Bigu Gompa (2310 m.)
- Day 05 Bigu Gompa / Chilangka (1923 m.)
- Day 06 Chilangka / Dulong (1890 m.)
- Day 07 Dulong / Shalu (1500 m.)
- Day 08 Shalu / Simi gaon (2000 m.)
- Day 09 Simi gaun / Forest cam (2800 m.)
- Day 10 Forest camp / Beding (3694 m.)
- Day 11 Rest at Beding
- Day 12 Beding / Na (4100 m.)
- Day 13 Explore around Na
- Day 14 Na / Forest camp
- Day 15 Forest camp / Chet chet (1500 m.)
- Day 16 Chet chet / Chetre (1000 m.)
- Day 17 Chetre / Dolakha (950 m.)
- Day 18 Dolakha / Charikot (2000 m.)
- Day 19 Charikot / Kathmandu by bus.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at email@example.com|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|