- This is an easy, short trek that starts near Pokhara and offers good mountains views. It gained its name because Prince Charles and an entourage of 90 guests trekked here. The route is not a frequented one with few other trekkers.It is however a lovely walk and not strenuous with some lovely vistas of the Annapurna range. The trek finishes 5 km away from the main town of Pokhara where transport is ready to transfer you to your hotel.
- Day 01 Drive Kathmadu / Pokhara overnight hotel.
- Day 02 Drive to Bijayapur khola and trek to Kalikasthan, overnight camp.
- Day 03 Kalikathan / Shaklung, camp.
- Day 04 Shaklung / Chisopani, camp.
- Day 05 Chisopani / Begnas / drive back to Pokhara, overnight hotel.
- Day 06 Drive Pokhara / Kathmandu
Note: The best season for this trek is March to May and October to December. The trek can be operated in both teahouses and under the canvas on request, as well as possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting & wildlife safari. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. For price and further information, please e-mail to us.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|