- This trek is ideal for people with less time who do not wish to travel too far from the Kathmandu Valley. Helambu is a lush region to the North of Kathmandu inhabited by Sherpas and Tamang people although the Sherpas of this region differ in their practices from their cousins in the Everest region. The trek passes through some beautiful forests and very interesting villages on route.
- Day 01: Drive Kathmandu / Syabrubesi (1450 m) by local bus. (Approx. 8 hours drive)
- Day 02: Trek Syabrubeshi / Lama Hotel (2480 m.) - approx. 6 to 7 hrs walk
- Day 03: Lama Hotel / Langtang village (3541 m.) - approx. 5 to 6 hrs walk
- Day 04: Langtang / Kyanjing Gompa (3900 m.) - approx. 3 hrs walk
- Day 05: Day hiking and back to Kyanjing Gompa
- Day 06: Kyanjing gompa /Ghora Tabela (2950 m) - approx. 4 to 5 hrs walk
- Day 07: Ghora Tabela / Bamboo (1980 m). - approx. 4 to 5 hrs walk
- Day 08: Bamboo / Shing Gompa (3584 m) - approx. 6 to 7 hrs walk
- Day 09: Shing Gompa / Gosaikunda (4381 m). - approx. 5 to 6 hrs walk
- Day 10: Gosaikunda / Ghopte (3430 m) - approx. 6 to 7 hrs walk
- Day 11: Ghopte / Kutumsangu (2471 m)- approx. 6 hrs walk
- Day 12: Kutumsangu / Chisapani (2194 m)- approx. 6 to 7 hrs walk
- Day 13: Chisapani / Sundarijal (approx. 3 hrs walk) and drive to Kathmandu (approx. 30 min. drive)
Note: It is possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting and wildlife safari. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|