- Commence with an overland journey to Dunche, the main trading post of the area. From here we spend four days hiking up through this beautiful alpine valley to Kyangjin where we rest for a day for some exploration of the high mountains and glacial systems. Track back for three days before a journey to the Sacred lakes of Gossainkund a major pilgrimage sight for both Hindus and Buddhists. We cross the Laurebina pass (4600 mtrs) and drop into the lush Helambu region and different cultural experiences eventually finishing the trek an hours drive from Kathmandu. A very rewarding trek in a less frequented area.
- Day 01: Drive Kathmandu / Syabrubesi (1450 m) by private vehicle. (Approx. 8 hours drive)
- Day 02: Trek Syabrubeshi / Lama Hotel (2480 m.) - approx. 6 to 7 hrs walk
- Day 03: Lama Hotel / Langtang village (3541 m.) - approx. 5 to 6 hrs walk
- Day 04: Langtang / Kyanjing Gompa (3900 m.) - approx. 3 hrs walk
- Day 05: Day hiking and back to Kyanjing Gompa
- Day 06: Kyanjing gompa /Ghora Tabela (2950 m) - approx. 4 to 5 hrs walk
- Day 07: Ghora Tabela / Bamboo (1980 m). - approx. 4 to 5 hrs walk
- Day 08: Bamboo / Thulo Syabru (2200 m) - approx. 4 to 5 hrs walk
- Day 09: Thulo Syabru / Shing Gompa (3584 m) - approx. 5 to 6 hrs walk
- Day 10: Shing Gompa / Gosaikunda (4381 m) - approx. 6 to 7 hrs walk
- Day 11: Cross over the Laurebina pass (4600 m.) descend to Thare Pati (3600 m.) - approx. 8 hrs walk
- Day 12: Thare Pati / Kutumsangu (2471 m) - approx. 6 hrs approx.
- Day 13: Kutumsangu / Chisapani (2194 m) - approx. 6 to 7 hrs walk
- Day 14: Chisapani / Sundarijal (approx. 3 hrs walk) and drive to Kathmandu (approx. 30 min. drive)
Note: It is possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting and wildlife safari. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|