Covers the unique eco system of Nepal's mid-Himalayan far Western region, a 446 km. flight from Kathmandu. The core of this area is at a height of around 3000 m. and is located at the junction of the Bajhang, Bajura, Doti and Achham Districts of the Seti zone. The upland is rolling plateau and grassland intermixed with oak and coniferous forests. Khaptad National Park is a great area for trekking. There is a huge variety of vegetation ranging from sub-tropical forest in the lower altitudes to temperate forests on the Khaptad plateau. The fauna is equally interesting and diversified.
Ramaroshan: The area of Ramaroshan consists of 12 lakes and 18 breathtakingly lustrous green pastures, locally known as Patans.To the North there is an unbroken series of sedimentary rock faces where the local people harvest honey from sheer 100 m high cliffs. Ramaroshan commands a spectacular view of the Budhiganga basin along with the majestic peaks of Mt. Api, Saipal, Malika.
- Day 01 Fly Kathmandu / Nepalgunj, overnight hotel.
- Day 02 Fly Nepalgunj / Dipayal. Stay at Silgadhi
- Day 03 Silgahi / Kalikasthan
- Day 04 Kalikasthan / Dauda
- Day 05 Dauda / Khaptad National Park
- Day 06 Khaptad Camp explore /side treks
- Day 07 Khaptad Camp explore /side treks
- Day 08 Explore Ramaroshan Park
- Day 09 Explore Ramaroshan Park
- Day 10 Ramaroshan / Chauka / Patal
- Day 11 Chauka/ Patal / Santada
- Day 12 Santada / Jayagadh
- Day 13 Jayagadh / Sanfebagar
- Day 14 Sanfebagar / Nepalganja and Fly to Kathmandu
Note: The best season for this trek is March to May and October to December. The trek can be operated in both teahouses and under the canvas on request, as well as possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting & wildlife safari. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. For price and further information, please e-mail to us.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at email@example.com|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|