- Helambu is a lush region to the North of Kathmandu inhabited by Sherpas and Tamang people alth ough the Sherpas of this region differ in their practices from their cousins in the Everest region. The trek is easily accessible from Kathmandu. It passes through some beautiful forests and very interesting villages on route where many of the customs practiced centuries ago are still in evidence today. The trek finishes in Sunderijial an hours drive from our hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 01 Drive, Kathmandu / Chautara and trek to Syaule (1418m).
- Day 02 Syaule - Kamikharka Danda (2300m)
- Day 03 Kamikharka Danda / Chyochyo Danda (3160m)
- Day 04 Chyochyo Danda / Hile Bhanjyang (3800 m)
- Day 05 Hile Bhanjyang / Nasem Pati (3862m)
- Day 06 Nasem Pati / Panch Pokhari (4462m)
- Day 07 Excursion of the Panch Pokhari Lake
- Day 08 Panch Pokhari / Gai kharka (2200m)
- Day 09 Gai Kharka / Yangri.(1360m)
- Day 10 Yangri / Laghang Gompa (2800m)
- Day 11 Laghang Gompa / Tarkheghyang (2560m)
- Day 12 Tarkheghyang / Melamchi Gaon(3597m)
- Day 13 Melamchi Goan / Tharepati (2470m)
- Day 14 Tharepati / Kutumsang (2190 m).
- Day 15 Kutumsang / Chisapani
- Day 16 Chisapani / Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at email@example.com|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|